All students attending a K-12 Christian School in Arizona can receive tax credit scholarships!
We certainly do not want families walking away from a Christian School simply because of the cost. Learn how to make Christian Education affordable for your family by attending an ACSTO Parent Workshop.
You will learn:
- How the Scholarship Tax Credit Program works
- What types of scholarships are available
- How to apply for scholarships
- ACSTO's award process
- How to make the program work for you
ZOOM PARENT WORKSHOPS
Register for a Zoom Parent Workshop by clicking on the date/time that works best for you. The deadline to register is two hours prior to the scheduled workshop time. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
May – August 2021 Workshops
- Wednesday, May 19 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 25 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 1 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 22 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 6 at 12:00 PM
- Thursday, July 22 at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 4 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 10 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 17 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, August 26 at 6:30 PM
TALLERES PARA PADRES EN ZOOM
Regístrese para un taller en zoom para padres haciendo clic en la fecha y hora que mejor se adapte a usted. La fecha límite para registrarse es dos horas antes de la hora programada para el taller. Después de registrarse, recibirá un correo electrónico de confirmación que contiene información sobre cómo unirse al taller.
Talleres de mayo del 2021
SCHOOL CAMPUS PARENT WORKSHOPS
We are hosting Parent Workshops at some of our Partner Schools! Check with your school to see if they have an ACSTO Parent Workshop scheduled on your campus.