All students attending a K-12 Christian School in Arizona can receive tax credit scholarships!
We certainly do not want families walking away from a Christian School simply because of the cost. Learn how to make Christian Education affordable for your family by attending an ACSTO Parent Workshop.
You will learn:
- How the Scholarship Tax Credit Program works
- What types of scholarships are available
- How to apply for scholarships
- ACSTO's award process
- How to make the program work for you
ZOOM PARENT WORKSHOPS
Register for a Zoom Parent Workshop by clicking on the date/time that works best for you. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
February – May Workshops
- Thursday, February 25 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 2 at 12:00 PM
- Monday, March 8 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 16 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 23 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 1 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 6 at 6:30 PM
- Monday, April 12 at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 21 at 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, April 27 at 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 6 at 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 13 at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 19 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 25 at 6:30 PM
SCHOOL CAMPUS PARENT WORKSHOPS
We are hosting Parent Workshops at some of our Partner Schools! Check with your school to see if they have an ACSTO Parent Workshop scheduled on your campus.